Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- 1 whole Chocolate Sheet Cake (see "Best Chocolate Sheet Cake Ever" On Tasty Kitchen)
- 1 whole Recipe For "That's The Best Frosting I've Ever Had" On Tasty Kitchen (or You Can Use Frozen Whipped Topping)
- Maraschino Cherries
- Bake cake according to recipe directions, thoroughly greasing and flouring the pan. Allow cake to cool completely, then turn out onto a flat surface.
- Make frosting recipe, substituting half-and-half for milk for extra thickness/richness.
- Cut cooled cake into rectangles.
- Place frosting into a frosting bag. Squeeze frosting onto one rectangle of cake. Press second rectangle on top. Squeeze a dollop of frosting on the top piece of cake. Place a cherry on top.
- Chill until ready to serve!