- 200 grams of vanilla wafers
- 500g mascarpone
- 200 grams of whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 200 grams of milk chocolate
- 60 grams of dark chocolate chips
- Cocoa powder for garnish
- Line a springform pan with parchment paper.
- Whisk the vanilla wafers to reduce it to dust, and pack it on the basis of the mold. Place in refrigerator for at least 20 minutes.
- Whip cream until stiff, then add the mascarpone continuing to mount.
- Divide the mixture into two parts.
- Melt the milk chocolate in a double boiler and add a half of cream.
- Add 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar to the other half continuing to mount with the whisk, then add the chocolate chips.
- Pour a layer of milk chocolate based, level well and place in freezer for 15 minutes.
- After this time, remove from freezer and pour the other cream.
- Leveling well, garnish with bitter chocolate and store in the freezer for at least 3 hours.
- Take out of the freezer about twenty minutes before serving.