Type: World cuisine
Cooking time: 50 min
Total time: 23h 50m
Number of persons 8
For the dough:
- 150 g butter
- 180g caster sugar
- 1 packet of vanilla sugar
- 100g ground almonds
- 4 eggs
- 200 g flour
- 10 g baking powder
- 2 pinches of salt
- The juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 pears
- 50 g raisins
- 100 g of crushed and roasted almonds
- 1 c. cinnamon Coffee
- 2 c. tablespoons of caster sugar
- 3 c. tablespoons melted butter
- Work the butter with the vanilla sugar and sugar for a cream. Add the ground almonds and the eggs, whisking until smooth.
- Stir in the flour sifted with baking powder and salt, then add the lemon juice. The batter should be thick and smooth.
- Cut pears in half, remove the heart and detail in even slices. Line the bottom of a mold with removable edges of crushed almonds, raisins half of cinnamon and caster sugar.
- Having top rosette pear slices, sprinkle with cinnamon and remaining sugar and drizzle with melted butter.
- Pour the batter over the pears and gently level the surface.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 ° C for 45 to 50 minutes.
- Remove cake from oven and allow to cool completely before unmolding.