- 400 g of fresh cheese
- 250 g dark chocolate
- 1 sweetened condensed milk caramel pot
- 250 g of ground biscuits
- 150g melted butter
- 20 cl fresh cream
- red fruits
- Melt chocolate in double boiler.
- Whisk the cheese with caramel and cream to obtain a homogeneous and smooth.
- Add the melted chocolate and mix well.
- Work the ground biscuit with melted butter and line the bottom of a mold of 22 cm in diameter.
- Level the surface with the back of a spoon and pour the chocolate cream on the biscuit layer.
- Shaking the mold to remove air bubbles.
- To make the cheesecake in the refrigerator or freezer.
- Unmold the cheesecake and garnish with berries before serving.