For the dough:
- 4 eggs
- 6 cl milk
- 14 cl sunflower oil
- 1/4 tsp. teaspoon salt
- 120g caster sugar
- 14 g baking powder
- 150 g flour
- 2 bags for preparation of chocolate pudding
- 15 cl sweet coffee to taste
- 350 g of vanilla custard (See Annex recipe at the bottom of the page)
- 100 g roasted almonds
- Castor sugar
- In a food processor, mix the eggs, milk, oil, granulated sugar, custard powder and salt.
- Mix the flour with the baking powder and fold into the first mixture. Blend again to obtain a homogeneous slurry.
- Pour batter into a greased and floured 24 cm in diameter.
- Bake the cake in preheated oven at 180 ° C for 40 to 45 minutes. Cool the cake prior to unmold.
- Soak coffee cake and coat custard.
- Decorate the cake slivered almonds and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center before serving.